Read our Fall 2009 News by clicking here!
In this issue:
- New school family Farmers-in-Residence grow their own food
- Meet new staff Wendy, Adriani & Ami
- Learn to make Potato Towers from Wendy
- Get Adriani's Portobello mushroom burger recipe
- Read up on Ami's new site, Log Cabin Ranch
- All our generous donors & volunteers
- Photos & more!
Keep on reading here!
Front Page News:
Urban Gardens to Feed School Families!
Urban Sprouts’ youth learn to love growing and eating healthy foods and begin to demand them in meals at school and at home. So what do you do if there IS NO affordable fresh produce for sale near your home?
This fall, twelve ‘Farmers-in-Residence,’ families from Urban Sprouts partner schools, will grow their own fresh, organic and healthy food right on school grounds . . .