- Britt writes about how great it is to shop at Farmers' Markets, she interviewed Anna Lappé about her work helping people eat local, sustainable and fair foods, and now she's written about chocolate growers and child labor in Africa.
- The Eat Local Challenge blog gives 10 Reasons to Eat Local Food.
- Green LA girl writes about the Coffee Crisis, the problems facing coffee growers (and consumers) and what companies like Starbucks are or are not doing about it.
- Sustainable Table keeps you updated on why and how to eat sustainably-grown food.
- And I liked this post by Latina Lista ruminating on the connections between eating salsa, US-Mexico relations, and farmers in Mexico.
(Picture of Soil Born Farm, Sacramento, CA)